Look, it's new design time again! Ok, it's really just a modification and a directory move. Still, if you see anything that's broken, please let me know.
When I began setting up the new journal, it was for one sole reason: "connected" was getting too big. The server it's on has, I think, only 32 MB of memory, and the machine happens to be a 486, so anytime I needed to FTP something to that directory, it took for freaking ever to get a directory listing, and that was really starting to get on my nerves.
If I was going to go through all the hassle of starting a new directory and changing all the navigation, yada yada, I might as well go ahead and give it a new name, to keep confusion down.
If I was going to give it a new name, I might as well change the design a little to match the new name.
This has only been over a couple days. Up until the other day, I've been on hiatus.
I moved the masterlist to a more scalability-friendly location, and made a new page about the previous journals, one that's a little nicer than its predecessor. Man, I have made some butt ugly stuff in my time.